Tuesday 14 August 2012

An alternative view

So, I wrote last night, whilst in a state of mounting fury. Probably not the best time to write, but I did need to get it off my chest and, unlike with much of what I write, I also wanted to make it visible, though I didn't publicise that I'd blogged.

Work that one out if you can.

My flatmate asked me this morning whether writing it had made me feel any better. To be quite frank, it hadn't, the anger has been left with a nagging void which I will fill by walking in a while, once I've made some phone calls.

But it's not all bad. There are some shining lights. The lights that send a simple text message that make you smile and cry at the same time. The lights you can never thank enough for just being there. The lights that make the world a nicer place.

Thank you x

No comments:

Post a Comment