Monday 17 September 2012

Musing

It's a peculiar sensation. I've been struggling most of the night to understand it, but only now I've realised what the best analogy is. Quite literally like the light inside has been switched off. No emotion. Nothing.

That's different.

Previously when I've put myself back in a box I've been filled with an emotional terror. But not this time. Interesting.

I do have a new frustration though. I'm having issues with data, it keeps vanishing from my phone, I'm presuming it is an issue with the network, at least the local cell. What I do know is that it's been causing huge issues as I've been closing various accounts, drawing a veil.

Just about there though.

Now all I have to do is find a way to switch the light back on, find a new interest, or re-kindle an old one. I really don't know. I do know I need to find something to talk about, something that's nothing about me. I think it's time to create a new facade.

But first I need to do the weekly shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment